Friday, November 19, 2010

First Cookie Winner!!!

Hey folks thanks for participating in my first cookie contest! I love hearing about everyone's favorite cookies, and cookie memories! Thanks for all the new ideas for cookies to try and make, I look forward to making up some new recipes.

I picked a random number between 1 and 20, and the lucky number was 16. So congrats to Erin Campell my friend from the good old college days. I will be sending you one dozen cookies of your choice. So watch out for an email from me Erin!

I am currently in the middle of my North East tour...so I will be posting something new after Thanksgiving. Wish I had time to post a good pie recipe, but as soon as I get home I will be busy making 25 pies that people ordered from me. Crazy pie time!!!

See you soon, and thanks for all the kind comments! My readers are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your recipes. They are really awesome! Post more!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE!!!