Friday, September 3, 2010

If you like it then you should of put some honey mustard dressing on it...



When it comes to eating I always have some kind of idea of what I want to eat...except when it comes to lunch. Poor lunch, it is majorly overshadowed by the glorious meals of breakfast and dinner. I could honestly eat the same thing for lunch everyday and be completely content with that...and well, I do basically eat the same things everyday. Apple and almond butter, a salad, or leftovers.

I usually eat this wonderful artichoke dressing with my salads, but recently we have been out so I have found myself improvising and making my own dressing. For instance, the other night we had taco salads, so I made some pico de gaio and then mixed it with some yogurt and cayenne pepper to make a nice light dressing. My other favorite is honey mustard dressing. I know there are probably millions of recipes out there for honey mustard dressing that are better, but my recipe is simple, light, and satisfying. If you like a little more kick to your dressing just add more mustard.

Honey Mustard Dressing (for one)


1 TBS plain yogurt

1 tsp honey

1 tsp Dijon mustard, or country Dijon

Mix all ingredients together and serve over salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE!!!