Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Holy Week and Chocolate Ricotta Pie

Holy Week!  I love all the tradition that comes with Holy Week.  I really don't have much to say on the subject, because I am no expert...so I am handing this one over to Pope Benedict XVI with a passage from his Palm Sunday homily:

"May Palm Sunday be a day of decision for you, the decision to say yes to the Lord and to follow him all the way, the decision to make his Passover, his death and resurrection, the very focus of your Christian lives. It is the decision that leads to true joy..."

To read the rest of his homily click here.  Don't miss out on Holy week this year!  It is awesome!

I really do love our Lenten hymns, they are haunting yet peaceful.  Here are a few of my favorites : )


This is one of my favorite desserts to make for Easter Sunday.  I didn't have the time or energy to make one for you so this will have to do.  Chocolate Ricotta Pie...so divine!  The texture is amazing, and the filling is light and smooth.  So tasty!

Click here to find the recipe.

I am headed out West for Easter and I will be back again and posting in one week! 
Have a blessed Holy week and Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE!!!