Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chewy Gooey Crispy Crunchy Melt-in-your-mouth Winner!!!

First things first...according to you...the most favorite textures for cookies are as follows:

1. Gooey
2. Chewy
3. Crunchy
4. Melt-in-your-mouth
5. Crispy

I would have to agree with the general public on this one, but really I love most cookies and probably wouldn't turn one away just because it was crispy. : )

Thanks to everyone for entering, I entered the numbers into the random number generator and this is what I got....

True Random Number Generator gives us our winner...
28 2

That makes this contest winner Patty Blanchard! Contact me via email whiskedaway2@gmail.com to receive your new spiffy cookbook! Thanks everyone for entering! Watch out for another cookbook give away coming soon! I will give you a hint...it involves bread...and I talk about it a lot on here : )

Happy Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE!!!