Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's raining Christmas Cookies!

Aren't they cute little guys? I have been making these and ones with pink hats or green hats...super cute!


I fall asleep every night having nightmares about snowmen and Christmas trees chasing me through the forest. In these dreams I am always racing towards something. Is it a bright light? Is it Superman? Well, kinda both. It is Christmas. Lord help me make it to Christmas! This year I decided to focus on two main Christmas cookies and make them look uber nice. The lucky cookie cutters that won a weekend for two in the Bahamas were my snowman and Christmas tree cookie cutters. Come on down! For the last 4 days I have been in constant icing mode...which is a good thing, because that means I am getting orders!!! Yipee!!! A special thanks goes out to my wonderful friend Maddie who stopped in for a visit and helped me ice the first batch of cookies. Thanks Maddie, you are the best! I was originally planning on opening up an Etsy store in time for the holidays, but my grandma's unexpected passing set me back and I just ran out of time. Plus, I have been keeping busy with local orders...which is AWESOME!!!! So thank you to anyone out there who reads this and buys my cookies. If anyone does want to order any Snowmen or Trees ($25/dozen+shipping), or a tray of my heaven bars ($18+ Shipping)...layers of oats, homemade caramel, and chocolate...how good does that sound? Then shoot me an email dcsyversen@gmail.com. Happy Advent and Happy Christmas Baking to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE!!!