Thursday, May 17, 2018

Easy Paleo Banana Bread


These days I only get around to posting recipes when my husband works late.  I can't get on the computer during the day because my kids need or want me, I can't get on it after they go to bed because then my husband suddenly wants to talk...haha...no seriously.  He isn't one of many words, but as soon as I get on the computer he suddenly wants to talk!  Of course : ) 


I was looking for a quick and easy paleo banana bread recipe that I could make fairly regularly - I like to have a paleo quick bread on hand for a somewhat healthy snack option to offer my toddler and me!  This recipe was perfect!  I will definitely be making it again!  As you can see my son is pretty excited about this bread!  He helped me make it.  He loves to peel and mash the bananas, he cracks the eggs, he dumps the ingredients into the bowl, and he stirs!  He is my little sous chef!

Let me know if you try it out!


Paleo Banana Bread
From the Peanutbutter Runner Blog

3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 TBS melted coconut oil
2 large eggs
2 large ripe bananas mashed
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
  • In a bowl, whisk together baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and flours. In a separate small bowl, mix together coconut oil, eggs, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla until very well combined.
  • Add wet ingredients to the dry and gently mix together until combined. Do not over mix!
  • Pour batter in prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until set in the center and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for about 15-20 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    COMMENT HERE!!!