Monday, May 16, 2011

Technical issues and cookies


Wedding or Wedding Shower
Favors

Dear Readers,

Blogger is being weird. If you have gone looking for certain posts you were certain you saw here before...and now they aren't...yeah, you aren't crazy. Blogger keeps taking away and then re-posting posts, they are having technical difficulties. So, bear with us, hopefully everything will be back to working order soon! In the meantime I wanted to share with you some decorated cookies I have recently made. Enjoy, let me know what you think, and feel free to order some from me off Etsy. : )

Peace out.

PS. can you believe it is almost summer? Pretty sure we skipped Spring this year, guess they didn't get the memo.

Princess crown cookies...yes, I realize they kind of look like a hand flicking someone off, I apologize for that : )


Divine Mercy Sunday Holy Communion Cookies


Baptism Cookies, with my favorite phrasing : )


Super cute cowboy boots and hats for a Western themed wedding shower

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! I wish I could order some of the Princess cookies for little Bella. Someday:)
    Happy Sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got a photo of Ignatius's cookies--they were eaten too fast for us to get any photos. :) Thanks so much, Dagny! They (and you) were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE!!!